[Leica] Critiques

Steve Barbour steve.barbour at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:40:12 PDT 2015

George said....

> I speak up when I have something to say about those photographs which stand out as exceptional or problematic to my eye.
>
> Just too many to keep saying, "nice, nice, nice…"
>
> And as ric said hitting the "like" button on facebook is so effortless. And basically means, "I looked at this."
>
> But you all know that I also look at every post on the LUG, whether I pat you on the back or not.

thanks George, I always appreciate your input, sometimes spoken via the group....

I speak as an amateur who will not make a living from his photography, but who is serious about it....

I know what I like, I'd rather go with my own gut, than count "likes" here or on Facebook. My own reactions are what really turns me on.

steve