[Leica] Critiques

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon May 4 08:58:53 PDT 2015

I feel very much the same.

I post images and words that I "feel" a desire to create and share here and elsewhere. I don't share all bill paying work; only that which may be of interest for one reason or another.

I look at everyone's photographs because I enjoy your sharing with us. Over years and decades we come to know one another through our photographs; or at least know those photographic bits about one another; including family members and pets; we've watched each other's kids and grandkids grow up; farms; gardens; we've shown images of ourselves in hospitals; where we walk; what we look at and raise a camera to.

I both welcome and appreciate comments on my photographs. Though I'd not consider stopping posting because I receive no comments.

a note off the iPad, George