[Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's

H&ECummer cummer at netvigator.com
Sat Mar 28 08:31:34 PDT 2015

Hi Luggers,
For the first time since 1994 we were not able to get tickets to the Hong Kong Rugby 7’s this year. Just not lucky in the draw.

So I watched TV from home all day with English commentary on the I Pad. I missed going to the stadium and sitting
in my usual place (front Row section 122) to capture the goal action to the right of the South Stand goal posts.

I went back to my LUG 7’s postings and offer you one of my best pictures from 2008:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hk+Rugby+7s+2008/Frenchupsetw.jpg.html>

This is a decisive moment - just before the French player gets his face ground into the turf with no
hands to protect himself as he is clinging to the ball. It is a single shot.

Please look large. Sorry I don’t have fresh photos for you this year from section 122.

Howard