[Leica] Friday Flowers Tease - Aram

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:01:34 PDT 2015

Every year for the past 7 years we have traveled during the spring and have missed our spring flower bloom.  This year, spring is so early, may have been blooming, but the most spectacular ones are just teasing me. The buds are ready, but we will be leaving in 4 days and I think we will miss them again.

Apple tree
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Apple+Buds-5483.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Apple+Buds-5473-Edit.jpg.html

The wisteria is loaded with buds just waiting for us to leave.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Wisteria-5499.jpg.html

The lilac is also glaring buds at us.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Lilac-5501.jpg.html

I guess we will just have to enjoy the flowers we did get before we leave and think about those that just got away.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Tulips-5491.jpg.html

View them large.  APO 100

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson