[Leica] Shooting less

Doug Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 27 09:40:19 PDT 2015

Tina Manley wrote:

... when I am in a place where I'm not likely to ever be
again, I tend to take more photos rather than less.  I don't want to get
home and find that I should have waited five minutes and taken another
photo when the background was less distracting or the people more engaging
or the sun breaks out from the clouds.  It does make editing a long,
arduous process, but coming home without the photos I went to get would be
even worse.
<<<

Agree completely.  If I'm photographing an animal I've never seen before or have inadequate photos of, the last thing I want to do is return home and find that the bird blinked, or left the perch as soon as the mirror flipped up, or any number of other failures.  Photographic opportunities are far too precious and too costly to throw away by making too few photos.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com