[Leica] Focus Peaking on the Fuji XT1 with met Metabones adapter

H&ECummer cummer at netvigator.com
Thu Mar 26 01:12:00 PDT 2015

HI Luggers,
At Shogun Camera, Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, owner Denny Cheung sold me a Nikon F to Fuji X Metabones adapter.
This will let me use my few remaining Leica R lenses already re-bayoneted to Nikon F mounts on my Fuji X cameras.
I tried a 50mm Nikkor f1.4 on the adapter with the XT 1. I switched the focus mode to manual and, imagine my surprised delight,
when I held the camera up to focus and lifted my finger off the shutter button - focus peaking was engaged - and it
made achieving sharp focus a snap!!

Here’s Denny, perfectly in focus, and in B&W as processed in CS6

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/DennyCheungShogun.jpg.html>

And here’s Denny’s young assistant - the photo processed the same way.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/VictorShogun.jpg.html>

Please look large - C&C always welcome.

Howard