[Leica] Shoot more...

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Mon Mar 23 17:08:50 PDT 2015

When I am traveling, whether on assignment or for fun.... If I don't shoot more than a 1000 frames a day,     I feel like I'm slacking...  (Single shots by the way)

 When I'm photographing people in other cultures, the first couple of frames are often stiff... I've found people often relax and smile a bit more after they think I'm done shooting... And that is when the magic happens...

My goal is to get as many different looking shots as I can, as who knows if or when I will get back there again...

My shooting style works for me... : )

Duane "Long live prolific shooters... " Birkey

Sent from my iPhone