[Leica] Stealth photography

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Sat Mar 21 16:29:12 PDT 2015

I might have accidentally fallen into something better than the
articulated screen.  Received my second Fuji body, an XE-2, and noticed
it was wifi enabled.  So of course I got the Fuji remote app.  You can
position the camera as you wish, and focus and shoot from your iPhone.
Here is a test snapshot of kitty looking regal. I just set the camera on
the floor, tapped the phone screen for where I wanted focus, and exposed
from the phone menu.  It is great for aging knees .

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF0035.jpg.html