[Leica] Shoot less... ?

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sat Mar 21 15:29:31 PDT 2015

Hey, in the olden days of film and paid assignments, they got paid for time
+ material....  Take more pictures = make more $$$, PLUS be sure to get the
shot....
Don't forget the financial angle......  Not true with Stock.

I suspect ( as I am not a Pro at all) that in these days of Stock, you put
up there the most you can possibly put up, and let the client decide what he
likes....

What WE think is irrelevant.  What an unknown Stock client wants is the only
relevant truth.
Why are we still discussing this?  Is one of us the Stock client?

Frank Filippone0
Red735i at verizon.net