[Leica] At the Hong Kong Apple Store

H&ECummer cummer at netvigator.com
Sat Mar 21 15:20:02 PDT 2015

Hi Spencer,
I’m afraid you are right. The present reclamation is supposed to be the last in the Central Harbour but I am sceptical that the Save the Harbour Ordinance, passed in the dying days of the last British administration, will actually be enforced. And the expanse that was once Hong Kong harbour is clearly gone.
Sad really,
Howard