[Leica] IMGs: Dad's tool and die chest revisited…

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon Mar 16 11:20:07 PDT 2015

On Mar 16, 2015, at 12:34 PM, RicCarter wrote:

> what will you do with the current contents?

On to my daughter to do with as she sees fit.

She's already received similar mementos from other nooks and crannies.
So far she seems grateful to touch the past.
So she's slowly becoming the archivist.

My sister's oldest daughters, Ellie, also has interest
and, according to my daughter, Tanya, the lion's share of "good stuff."

I need to let go and try and get down to the essence here and now.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog