[Leica] FS: B+W E-60 filters

kenlass at gate.net kenlass at gate.net
Fri Mar 13 14:12:08 PDT 2015

For Sale: I sold all my lenses that use E-60 filters. These are in excellent condition with clear glass and filter cases. Perfect for use with a Noctilux E-60 lens and the many R-lenses taking E-60 filters.

B+W E-60 filters:

--UV-1. Great for haze reduction and lens protection in rain and in dusty conditions. Also control UV at high altitudes.

--ND Graduated filter 0.6 (25% or 2 stops)  Balance foreground exposure when photographing sunsets over a body of water or control exposure when half the subject is in shadow by two stops difference. A must for landscape photographers.

PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!

US$40 each or US$75 for both. New on Amazon are $80 to $100 each. Free shipping in the USA.

(The Circular Polarizer filter has been sold)

Contact me at kenlass at gate.net

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL

561-732-6104