[Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: M8 RAW--high ISO improvement!

Peter Klein boulanger.croissant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:50:16 PDT 2015

Philippe:  Sure I do.  The Olympus EM-5 probably has similar IQ to the M8's
high-ISO uncompressed RAW files, and it's much better than the M8's native
1250 or 2500.  But the E-M5 doesn't have rangefinder focusing or direct
optical viewing. Besides, I already paid for the old piece of (pseudo)
German engineering, so  I might as well use it.   :-)

Best,
--Peter