[Leica] A ONE PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSIGNMENT COVERAGE== CANADA WINTER GAMES!

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue Mar 3 07:12:49 PST 2015

The "completeness" of the coverage reminds me of those days when the assignments included such as the grin'n'grips, the always challenging group shots and their need to get everyone looking good in just a few quick frames, action shots, constant shifting of gears in terms of physical requirements from ice cold to too warm, people skills, constantly changing conditions; all in a matter of a few hours.

It's quite obvious that Scott has honed his skills in each and every area; and can deliver top notch photo journalism under any and all conditions.

a note off the iPad, George