[Leica] traveling to Turkey and Greece this week

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Mon Jun 29 17:00:38 PDT 2015

Richard

Just in case the news has not filtered through to the USA, all banks in Greece are closed for one week. Withdrawals from ATMs are restricted to €60 (about $67) for at least one week. In the light of this some stores may be reluctant to accept plastic, especially the smaller stores.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076