[Leica] Dante's Image 132 -DAS

Dante Stella dstella1 at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 28 19:11:59 PDT 2015

Great to hear; my wife and I were actually on the way to an Indian restaurant, and the scene literally came to me on rails. I lived in San Francisco when I was very young. Every time I go back, I always check out all the old places I went with my parents (we lived just off the Embarcadero).

Cheers,
Dante