[Leica] Lithium battery issue on international flights?

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 21:21:07 PDT 2015

Once upon a dream I remember restrictions on how many lithium ion batteries could be carried aboard an airliner on an international flight. It was a small number, like four or something.

Is that happening? Or isn’t it a big deal.

I ask because I plan on flying with about a dozen of the little suckers, 4 for my Fuji and 8 for my Sony cameras. I’d hate to have them confiscated since they’re pricey.

I’d appreciate experiences or concrete info.

Thanks!

Adam Bridge