[Leica] IMG: Barcelona

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:10:44 PDT 2015

Hi Douglas!

Thank you for give me a big smile! Nice young people in one of the iconic places in Barcelona! Past week end I was with family, resting, because the previous week end I was four days following “El Rocío”, last Saturday I’ve walk 6 hours and all other days I was following “La Fiesta”. As I have mentioned in other occasions, in Catalonia there is a lot of population immigrated in the 60’s from Andalucia, this people has keep their traditions, as the Procession of Semana Santa (the Good Friday), La Feria de Abril, El Rocío … Here it is not exactly as it is in Sevilla etc… but quite similar, I’ve shoot more than 1000 pictures I have to share with the List. From Semana Santa I have a lot of pictures, shoot in Sevilla and Malaga in 1988 … I have to scan them…, also a lot in Barcelona already posted in the list, from La Feria de Abril I have scanned all the pictures and I’ve posted 5 here:

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/sets/72157645020313131>

If you want take a look to know what is “El Rocio”, this is the original one in Huelva (Andalucia):

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermitage_of_El_Roc%C3%ADo>

Thank you Douglas I hope your son had lots of fun in Barcelona

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/06/2015, a les 23.52, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> va escriure: