[Leica] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Mon Jun 1 10:45:38 PDT 2015

Thanks for looking and commenting, George.  The feel of the kit reminds
me of the Leica IIIa with which I started out, in 1952.  The only
problem, aside from the occasional desire for a longer lens, is that the
EVF darkens down in very bright light.  There is an adjustment, but that
makes it too bright in other situations, so I just compromise.

I have already been asked, by a knowledgeable individual, if I was
shooting 35mm film.  To me, that is the ultimate proof of anonymity.