[Leica] I won a prize!

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Fri Jul 31 15:01:39 PDT 2015

Howard,

When were you there? I have a house just a few km away and would have been
delighted to meet up if I was down there.

You did much better than 2nd - as I read it you tied for first because the
judges couldn't decide.

C&C: What camera did you use? The stone looks a bit washed out and the lavender
looks an unusual shade of green. Is it the same in the original, ie is it their
reproduction?

Peter