[Leica] Three Rivers Festival 2015 #1

Chris Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Thu Jul 30 01:59:15 PDT 2015

Thanks, Luis. I rarely get to do the kind of candid Œstreet photo¹ work
you do. Fort wayne doesn¹t have people walking the streets downtown. The
downtown area of the city has three office skyscrapers and a number of
smaller buildings, all offices. There are few restaurants or stores, and
downtown dies after 5pm when the lawyers, businessmen and city government
offices close for the day. Wasn¹t always like that; My parents say that
until the early 1970s, Fort wayne had a vibrant downtown with big
department stores, small shops, restaurants, and lots of PEOPLE!

The Three Rivers Festival is a week-long event that brings huge crowds
downtown all day long, and into the night. I shot a lot of film, and have
a lot of photos to show once I finish scanning them all! This festival is
one of the few opportunities I have to do this kind of photography here.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 7/29/15, 5:15 PM, "LUG on behalf of Lluis Ripoll"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of