[Leica] [MUGers] Lluis opening nighy

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:58:39 PDT 2015

I’m doing a re-visit to all my not commented e-mails, I can’t remember which ones I have already commented and not but to all of you thank you very much for all your kind e-mails!

I’m also taking a look to the pictures posted, I don’t have the time to comment all… I’m sorry

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 14/07/2015, a les 23.54, 'John McMaster' john at chiaroscuro.co.nz [MUGers] <MUGers at yahoogroups.com> va escriure: