[Leica] The San Francisco Marathon 2015

Bryk Oliver oliverbryk at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 06:19:18 PDT 2015

The San Francisco Marathon is 26.2 miles, with two half Marathons of 13.1 miles.

I posted a few snapshots of Sunday’s event at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/TSFM2015/

Details are at:  http://www.thesfmarathon.com/

At 0645 hours I stood at mile 11 with my Leica M8 w/ Elmarit 28mm.

Cs & Cs cheerfully considered,

Oliver

PS From the local paper: Running 26.2 miles through San Francisco was challenging enough for the 8,500 full marathon runners, but after crossing the finish line a runner must negotiate the following obstacle course, in order — water station, finishers’ medal station, plastic blanket station, coconut energy bar station, banana station, coconut water station and chocolate milk station — before being allowed to receive a hug from a waiting loved one.