[Leica] [IMG] PESO - Bubbles revisited

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu Jul 23 06:10:44 PDT 2015

This is the version that I mentioned to Lluis last night.

He suggested:

"Nice image Peter, at the first look I was seeing just 2 bubbles, maybe you
shall give them a little bit shining light… "

I replied:

"Actually I did get it to work, but not by lightening the bubbles. What I did
was to *darken* them by selecting them and burning them in a bit. This had the
effect of making them stand out against the background better. Doing all ten,
one-by-one, was slow. Then I lightened the whole image in printing using the
software controls for my Epson 3880.

It printed up fine at 72% A2-size."

I was surprised that darkening them worked, but it did and this is the outcome:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF7565_edited-4.tif.html>

for fairly obvious reasons you need to view it large.

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Peter