[Leica] Viewfinder problem

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Mon Jul 20 11:03:39 PDT 2015

It is obviously my right eye because when I put my eye closer to the viewfinder then I can see more of the surrounding area. To answer another question, the frame lines do not look sharp which again suggests that it is my eye sight which I know is gradually getting worse. I guess at some stage I will have to get a correction lens. The rangefinder window is sharp, probably better than the rest but a little hard to tell.

As for glasses, I wear them for reading and watching TV, but I am aware that my distance vision is gradually getting worse.

I generally close the left eye when shooting.

Thanks for the efforts to help - do they sell new eyeballs?

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076