[Leica] La Barceloneta: The Canary, the Ham and The Racket

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:39:28 PDT 2015

Thank you Jeffery,

I’ve shoot this one the day I was walking with John McMaster and his wife in La Barceloneta, just passing I saw the attitude of the two men chating and looking at the door and the the varied things that was on in.

I had my camera with the Tri Elmar and I’ve react very fast, I took a second shot but the attitude and position of both is no the same, I prefer the first one.

Cheers
Lluis

El 20/07/2015, a les 3.23, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342 at gmail.com> va escriure: