[Leica] IMGs: busy but here's some

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Jul 19 15:45:27 PDT 2015

Little photography as I'm busy this weekend engrossed in watching the
British Open golf as Alan Murray, the son of friends of ours, is caddying
there. While Irish, he's a coach at the University of Alabama and is
caddying for one of his pupils - Paul Dunne. As I type, Paul is the leading
amateur and joint leader of the Open after three rounds. It's been riveting
stuff, and like watching Cinderella at the ball. That said, golf is a fickle
game that can turn on you in an instant, and there's still another day to
go. My shutter finger is busy as it's heavily crossed :-)

As TV cooks say, here's a couple I did earlier...

Helcia - a yacht moored in Dun Laoghaire harbour. Nikon D200
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL_Helcia.jpg.html
Teddy's - an ice cream vendor along the East Pier at Dun Laoghaire harbour.
Nikon D200
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL_Teddys_130715.jpg.html

Douglas