[Leica] "new" equipment

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:46:45 PDT 2015

If you have display quality set at high (toolbox menu on mine the second screen) the refresh rate will be 60fps.  In standard, the rate is 24fps.

I dunno if that will improve anything.  I usually shoot jailed bird predators instead of birds, and they don't flap any wings, though Katz are avid watchers.

I'll try to notice if the same happens with the lower Rez a7s, and let you know.  I'm not sure how to replicate it as my longest lens is around 200mm

from my iPad

Sonny Carter