[Leica] Discount on my Blurb Book -> Additional information

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:11:46 PDT 2015

Hello,

I’ve offered a special price according a special offer from Blurb of 35%, but I didn’t saw in the Blurb conditions that the offer is limited to a total amount of discount of 75 Euro.

I shall notify this point because I will be able to offer the book at the said prices only until I reach the global amount of discount of 75 Euro, for this reason I shall consider valid the orders only in the order I receive the payments, for the moment I think that it will be no problems, but just to notify to all of you about this Blurb condition, not mine… I’m sorry.

Cheers
Lluis