[Leica] I HAVE DONE IT!!!

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Wed Jul 15 01:19:48 PDT 2015

Finally, after being out of Leica for around 12 years and freely admitting it was the worst mistake I have ever made in photography, I am coming back into the fold with the purchase of a used M9 and 35mm Summarit lens. I have been stressing about this (and the cost) as some of you know but of course now I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I would stress that none of my Fuji gear has gone at this stage, but here is to the future - oh my God what have I done!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076

Gerry Walden