[Leica] Barnack Award 2015 - Public Award - it looks like Leicaphotography

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:53:55 PDT 2015

;-). I think I did mean jealous.  None of us would envy "newcomer's prize" but jealous that our dear Leica liked that young girl, even if she uses flash!

Wait, I seem to remember, Leica sells flash gear.  ( last time I used mine was 14 years ago, though.)

from my iPad

Sonny Carter
English major, if you can believe it.
(Not daring to post a flash picture now!)