[Leica] (Leica) Barnack Award

Greg Rubenstein gcr910 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 05:53:42 PDT 2015

When reading about fine-art photography, it seems there's an inverse relationship between the amount of bloviation used to describe images and the quality of the images.

For example:

<< Her snapshot-like images speak of the truth of an undisguised moment. >>

Maybe her photos are sharper than the party pics we shot of friends and family with our first Kodak Brownies or Instamatics, but phrases such as that give us an undisguised look at the truth of many moments in the fine-art photo world.

Greg Rubenstein

Sent from my iPhone.