[Leica] Announcing my Exhibition

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:04:50 PDT 2015

Jayanand, Chris, Tarek, John McMaster, John Beeching, Jean-Michel, Robert

Thank you very much for all your kind comments and wishes for the exhibition, I would like you was there, I hope I can share some pictures of the opening day. I’m happy I’ll can meet the 14th John McMaster and later Tarek and some other friends!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 08/07/2015, a les 12.07, Jean-Michel Mertz <j2m46 at hotmail.fr> va escriure: