[Leica] IMG: Drilling Rigs In Company Yard

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:04:54 PDT 2015

Peter, if this type of frame was good enough for HCB it is....well, you get
the idea. ;-)  I've decided to use it on almost all of my images but one
can legitimately argue that it is too thick.  Also, it does look better on
a white background I think.

As to the cropping and the vignette, I appreciate your comments.  I did add
a bit of the vignette in LR as well as cropping some of the original image,
which was shot with a 24mm lens and need to be a bit tighter I thought.

--Bob