[Leica] IMG: "It's too darn hot"

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 4 12:17:57 PDT 2015

Henning my friend! :-)

Here's the answer?  ;-) Sit out on the back deck in the cool of the shade with a glass of a fine wine or ale at hand and to heck with the heat and picture taking!  :-) :-)  Well OK for a day or so. :-)

That's the prescription for the heat!

Or given where we live by the sea! ;-) One might consider a walk along doing a series of photos on waves breaking as the gentle sea breezes keeps one cool and relaxed.

Take one LEICA M and one lens, stay cool & relaxed look for a few neat sand images and water creating new images with each wave swoosh! :-)

There you go now and have a nice afternoon!  :-)

cheers,
ted