[Leica] Barcelona Pride Parade / 3-4-5 [OFF LIST]

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Thu Jul 2 21:32:28 PDT 2015

Lluis

This is such a good series that you MUST do more with it than share it with the LUG. Whilst all are good and very well seen, you have some exceptional and intimate moments amongst them. These images need to be used in a wider circle, which in turn will bring greater exposure to you work in general. You really have to put this gay parade out there, and let it be your “coming out”.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076