[Leica] IMG: Summertime. off-street photography

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Wed Jul 1 15:35:49 PDT 2015

On Jul 1, 2015, at 3:16 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> George Lottermoser  OFFERED:
> <<http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9884>
> Hi George,
> What a wonderful family photograph! I have no doubt this will still be
> around when this lad is about to get married and he'll still have it to show
> to his children as well!
>
> There's nothing like a good old fashion swing for entertainment! :-)
> Certainly when you are a kid and being pushed!!
>
> Beats being the pusher and 4  kids all old enough to go for a swing! Yep yer
> near pushing all afternoon!  :-)

Thank you Ted.

"Swinging" continues to "entertain" even into old age…

we move from being pushed, when we're 3 or 4, by parents or grandparents
to, when we're older 5 - whenever, pumping our way to ever new heights

to, when fully ripe old age, hammocks, rockers and gliders

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog