[Leica] A K.I.S.S. situation

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:54:26 PST 2015

This picture is what uncle Ted says, KISS!. I usually have the following settings on my camera when I’m walking ISO 640, f 5,6, focus in between 3 and 4 meters, today was a grey day, fantastic for use the camera in automatic mode, just in front of me I’ve saw this woman’s expression I’ve put the camera on my eyes and shoot, fortunately it was in perfect focus, half a second later and I would miss the expression.

Indifference
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20150126_L1002552.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis