[Leica] IMG: the mountains on film

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Jan 24 03:23:00 PST 2015

Last Saturday, Lars and I drove up to the mountains that we had bicycled through the day before. This time it was about photography, so the trunk was full of camera equipment, tripods etc. In my case, I decided to give my Texas Leica and Louisiana Leica a spin, so I shot two rolls of 6x9 Pan F and one roll of 6x4.5 Fuji Acros. None of that wimpy small sensor stuff for me that day ;-) Out of the resulting 32 images, I have chosen seven to share.

The descent from the Puerto de la Carrasqueta towards Jijona:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396414&k=DX2SG5q&lb=1&s=O

Abandoned house, in the middle of nowhere:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396465&k=4zKwJPS&lb=1&s=O

The view from the mountain pass. You can just about make out Alicante in the distance, on the right:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396545&k=sJwN2hj&lb=1&s=O

Outlook point from a restaurant near Puerto de la Carrasqueta. This is my own favourite from this outing:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396612&k=C4SNR3T&lb=1&s=O

And the view from that outlook point:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396685&k=jCMbbvQ&lb=1&s=O

Terraced landscape near Jijona:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396742&k=QvPnvPq&lb=1&s=O

And finally, a Moorish castle ruin on a hill overlooking Jijona:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3839396793&k=bFKwSBH&lb=1&s=O

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu