[Leica] PHOTOG BAD NEWS!!!! :-)

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jan 23 21:08:12 PST 2015

But you still consume the journalism, just online, right? I read more newspapers than before, but I too have just one paper subscription, also The Economist. In fact, I called them a couple of years ago asking how much cheaper it was just to get the iPad edition. The answer was that it would be virtually the same price since I was really paying for the content, not the paper. Fair enough, so I continue to get it both electronically and on paper. The paper edition spends most of its time in the toilet ;-)

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu