[Leica] Leica] Some with the Cooke Amotal

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Wed Jan 21 11:11:12 PST 2015

Le 21 janv. 15 à 20:03, Lluis Ripoll a écrit :

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20150120_L1002539.jpg.html

this one is my favourite Lluis, Uncle Ted will explain why ;-)

OTT I find the lens excellent but your shots might gain with less DoF
as the people are so sharp (and contrasted) that it looks as if, in #1
for instance when seen large, they had been pasted there.

Just my opinion of course.

In any case, I enjoyed them all.

Keep the good work coming

Amities du soir
Philippe

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE