[Leica] Leica Reflex Extension tubes 14158

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 01:17:06 PST 2015

Does someone have a complete set of these tubes?  Consisting of 14158-1,
14158-2 ( one of these is the male end, the other the female end) plus
14135, the middle section that is a threaded tube..

I would like to get the dimension of the complete assembly plus the
effective length of the 14135.

Length of the complete 3 piece assembly, measure as the length from the R
body flange ( not the 3 bayonet claws) to the lens mount flange ( the length
of the extension tube assembly is what I am after, in mm if possible)

Remove the middle section, measure the length of the 14185-1 and 14185-2
mated directly together.

Perhaps someone has the specs on this part and can simply read me the data?

Thank you

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net