[Leica] IMG: The Pacific

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 12 14:17:38 PST 2015

chris williams showed:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Pacific

http://zoeica.com/2015/01/12/the-pacific-monochrome-monday/

Hi Chris,
Very interesting in B&W! However for me to suggest? " What would it look like in colour?"

Now hold on Ladies and Gentlemen, no I'm not losing it? ;-) I love the B&W "motion effect" for it's "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPH!" effect Without question.

But it's such a wonderful feeling of motion. It might just be one of those in "COLOUR?" That you near blow your mind it's so beautiful as... "FINE ART!"

So over to you Chris, "Do you have it in colour, even just for a peek?"

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)