[Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue Jan 6 07:36:04 PST 2015

On Jan 5, 2015, at 9:27 PM, Jay Burleson wrote:

> A few weeks ago Ted posted a challenge to do a short photo essay (his original post is shown at the bottom).
> I had some time today and several images that I thought I could work with, so here goes:
>
> Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red: A Photo Essay by Jay Burleson
>
> It is an 18 mb pdf file and I suggest you download it and then view it in the "Two Page Display" mode, so it looks like a book.
>
> I really would like to hear any comments and criticism you have to offer.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/moh7zom

Very informative.
Good photo coverage.
I like the content of the text; it held my interest to continue reading.

The typography, and general layout doesn't work very well for me.
Overall I find the type too large;
and the white space of the pages not as attractive as could be.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog