[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jan 2 21:30:51 PST 2015

Thanks Ted, and of course you make good points. What I have done the past few years is to produce my own yearbook using Blurb. In fact, this weekend I will select the images for the 2014 edition. In this way, there is a tangible record of the year, and of course some of these images will be included. I do not usually market these yearbooks here, precisely because they are more for me and the family.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu