[Leica] Last post sent in error

Philippe philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Sat Feb 28 14:27:32 PST 2015

Yup! Such a wonderful human experience the LUG is - I was so happy to find Greg when my daughter, and now my god daughter, went to Chicago and I knew someone was there.
Thanks to all of you folks the world around, and particularly to Brian to make this so-so world a better place to live in.

Amities
Philippe