[Leica] Images from Havana - work in the streets

Henning Wulff hjwulff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:13:27 PST 2015

Thanks, Lluis.

We walked up and down the streets in touristy and non-touristy areas for a number of days, and I could do it for weeks. Their homes are often small and not very interesting and they have no yards, so the people live on the streets. They know all their neighbours and anyone else who comes by regularly. Always a lot going on. A lot of work gets done in the streets as well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/Cuba+2015/P2101548.jpg.html

Henning