[Leica] Leica is now selling pre-brassed cameras so every couch potato can look like a badass journalist

kyle cassidy on the lug leicaslacker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:06:48 PST 2015

Even though it’s just out of the box "it appears as if it had been in constant use for decades and would have countless stories to tell."

I’m not sure which is a bigger blight on humanity, this, or the great Pacific garbage gyre killing all sea life between California and Japan.

Everybody, join me in a chorus of “It’s the end of the world as we know it”.

http://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/LEICA-M-P-CORRESPONDENT