[Leica] Elder prostate wisdom

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Fri Feb 20 15:06:51 PST 2015

So I had a PSA blood test at the request of my new "primary care" doctor.
First time I've ever had one of these PC doctors.
He ordered a blood test for PSA, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar

First PSA test was 4.1 in April, 2011
When enlarged prostate was diagnosed with digital exam.
All the usual symptoms you'd expect with an enlarged prostate.

Now, Second PSA test was 7.8 in February, 2015

My new young Doctor wants me to see a Urologist.

I'd appreciate any and all opinions re: current state of the art
for Screenings et al re: Enlarged Prostates, Pre Cancer, Cancer, etc.

I know we must have a lot of experience among these OLD LEICA NUTS

On or off list as you see fit.

Thanks,

Regards,
George Lottermoser