[Leica] IMG: New Events Website

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Feb 18 21:34:10 PST 2015

I dislike flash but I love your pictures of the Vuelta de PR. Those guys are hardcore, I cannot think of many worse places to ride a bicycle: bad roads, stray animals, reckless drivers, you name it.

Cheers,
Nathan (who likes Puerto Rico otherwise, being married to a woman from the island since 1983)

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu